Sunday, October 28, 2007

Go Steelers...

So it’s the beginning of the fourth quarter as I write this, and the Bengals just kicked the extra point to make it 21-13. Here are a few things I’ve noticed so far, and at the end of the game I’ll give yinz a full recap…

Why is it that Ben always seems to make a dumb decision near the endzone? I think he’s a great QB, but this is a habit he’s going to have to break if we are to beat those pesky Colts or Pats this year, or any year soon for that matter…Let’s see how he handles this drive…

Good to see the old Hines back…he’s catching everything thrown to him and he’s agitating and blocking with the best of them. As I type this he just made a sweet first down catch…Welcome back buddy.

Wow, here comes another fumblegate situation…thankfully Dick Ebersol isn’t the commish, or else the Bengals woulda got the ball…

Finally, Santonio Holmes looks like he’s becoming the player I never thought he’d be. I didn’t like his school or his off field problems or his size, but once again here is making another big third down catch…

More to come after the game…GO STEELERS!


No comments: