Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update...

So we didn't get as many articles as we hoped up yesterday, had some logistical problems but THEY WILL be up today...Diego's Monday Morning Hangover will be up tonite and it will blow yinz away...Diego isn't half the moron I thought he was...

As for what I, the Snack Master will be up to this fine Tuesday evening, I'll be at the Snack Shack (my crib) watching the Pens on Versus. Hopefully we start Danny Sabourin but I doubt it as I'm sure they'll try and get Fluery's confidence back up against the Wild.

I'd like to see us come out of our shell a little bit tonite too. I think a game where we score five or six goals and absolutely demolish a team could set us back on the track we were on last year. Playing .500 hockey as we are now is not good enough with the talent we have, and if we don't get hot quickly, I could very easily see Michel Therrien getting the axe around the All-Star break. He only got a one year extension, and there had to be a reason for that. Snack thinks Ray Shero wanted Therrien to prove last year wasn't a New Orleans-style fluke (with the Pens potentially leaving doesn't it seem like the team played for us the way the Saints played for New Orleans after Katrina?).

Who knows, maybe it's just a bad start and I'm making moutains out of mole hills.I guess only time will tell...

For the time being, yinz can check out this tribute to Sid the Kid I found on youtube..it'll get ya all fired up for our national TV broadcast tonite...

Until lata tonite...