Saturday, November 3, 2007

Afternoon Delight....

Some news and notes for all of you boys and girls...

The Buccos will name their new manager Monday, after a long, long search...No leaks have confirmed the name, but PNA (at least Snack) hopes Trent Jewett is the new man in town, seeing as he actually knows the players and won't be a complete lackey for Huntington...

You the man, Trent...

So, not that Snack remembers, but apparently last year's hot trend was designer dogs..Don't really know what the hell that means, but it's now going to be designer cats. People are paying thousands of dollars for some stupid pet that is part cat, part cheetah, and part marsupial.This is what happens when people have too much money and too much time on their hands...

In celeb news, it seems the FBI knew of OJ's plan to get his stuff back. Of course, since it was OJ and they've been trying to get him for years, they allowed him to go get his gun-toting goons and bum rush in there like he's trying to take over a bank...I guess the Juice got squeezed...HAHAHAHA

Hey man, ya'll knew what was going down...

The Steelers have the Ravens on Monday night, so here's a story from the Trib discussing their lack of a sack against the Bengals...Personally, I'm not too worried about it, and neither is my boy Silverback Harrison...I'm willing to bet that they get to Old Balls McNair at least three times on Monday.

I'm lookin' for you McNair...

As I was looking thru the numerous blogs I read every day, I noticed this story about a guy you'll all recognize donning a very, very unoriginal Halloween costume...Trust me, it's funny as hell...

Finally, the Red Sox lost the ball used on the last pitch of Game 4 of the World Series...Those drunken jagoffs probably traded it at the pub for a round of Jack Daniel's...

Time to get loose boys...

Oh yea, I'm watching the Pitt game and we look predictably pathetic...When's the first hoops game again?

Until lata...


No comments: